Friday, March 4, 2011

Taylor + Sperry's = Love


I'll make this short and sweet. I tried these very cool tom-boyish Sperry's on at Macy's while I was home over the holidays. I walked around in them, checked myself out in the mirror a few times, and let's just say it was love at first sight. I simply couldn't make sense of purchasing these perfect for ME shoes. Ya know the whole living on a Caribbean island thing and winterish boots. The two just don't really go together,
"what a bummer."
Anywho I'm still in LOVE with them.

4 comments:

  1. love them... love Sperry's! I have a pair of their snow boots (and flat boat shoes) and they are so great!! Maybe you can splurge on a pair of the boat shoes for Dominica? :) You'll look just like a local!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hear ya Chels, I'm in love with all Sperry's every kind and color. I have a bit of a obsession i think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally see you in them. I keep reminding myself that someday I won't be living off student loans.

    As a side note, I still think about your dream house with the wrap around porch. You have great taste.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks sarah, may one day you can come sit with me on my wrap around porch :)

    ReplyDelete