Wednesday, March 2, 2011

the ants go MARCHing...

Long story short, recently we've had a bit of an ant intrusion and also we have on occasion been known to find a worm. "I know it's simply gross!" I have taken it upon myself to do some investigation as of late on where the HECK these dang ants are coming from. So far this is what I have come up with. Ants are interesting little bugs. The ones that we have are speedy, they don't ever go in a straight line, they scurry in a zig zag motion like they are very undecided on were they would like to go. I have tried to follow them to see where there coming from or even better, the little home they have made in MY HOME! I get the feeling that they just appear out of thin air or they are just coming in to get out of the rain.

2 comments:

  1. ahaha I love this post! We have the same ants. We've nick named them the crack head ants because they just scurry every where. Still hate those little boogers though.

    ReplyDelete