Thursday, August 25, 2011

What's for dinner?

What's for dinner is always the question of the day.


Well I happen to have one of my all time favorite family casseroles for ya.
Chicken Spaghetti
Now I know everyone has a different spin on this classic dish. The one I am sharing with you today is a combination of my Mom's and my sister in-law Paige's. I love the way both of them make theirs so I thought I'd just combine the two. And trust me, it was a genius idea.

List of what you need:

1. Two or Three chicken breast/ which you will need to boil and then shred.

2. Three or four bell peppers in different colors to make it pretty. Chop up into bite size pieces

3. One squash. Chop up into bite size pieces

4. One can of stewed tomatoes


Ok everything listed above will all go into one big skillet to stew altogether making for some yummy flavorful good stuff.


Everything below will all go together

5. Pasta. Boil & drain and add a bit of butter to noodles.


6. Velveta cheese. Only use a 3rd of the block


7. One can of Cream of Mushroom


Now you will combine what's in the skillet stewing, into with the cheesy, cream of mushroom pasta and mix it all up and throw in a couple of tea spoons of chili powder and some salt and pepper to your liking

8. Chili powder

9. Salt & Pepper


Then pour it all into a baking pan and pop it in the oven on 350 for about 30 minutes

Voila! Dinner is served.


Something that will go great with this meal is Five Cheese bread. It's to die for.

Another thing that I love about this meal is that you can freeze it and pull it out for another day.

Enjoy friends and bon appetit.

No comments:

Post a Comment