Thursday, March 24, 2011

Taylor Made Hair Cuts

I, Taylor Phillips am a Hair Stylist. This profession has been very good to me. Here in Dominica the jobs are very limited so doing what I do is perfect for the traveling gypsy I have become.


This is where the magic happens


Welcome to my salon/kitchen, please sit and have a hair cut or have some dinner.
(this is my life... true story)
Who needs a professional hydraulic salon chair when you can have a stolen/barrowed chair from the barn where Kyle studies?
So this has been where I set up shop. Right here in my multi purpose kitchen is where I throw it down both in hair cuts and cooking.


Here are the tools that make it possible to do what I do.
P.S. those are my fifth pair of clippers because the voltage here burns them right up.

2 comments: