Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Here's to my main MAN

Once upon a time far far away on a little bitty island that goes by the name Dominica, (NOT The Dominican Republic) there is a factory that creates Doctors. This factory is called Ross University School of Medicine. They take ordinary people and make the extraordinary.
Now this is no easy task I must tell you. You see, they give you 16 months to cram two years of med school in. (wow is a understatement)
So basically only the strong will survive.

I'm very proud to say my very good looking and brilliant husband is on the cusp of this very long and life changing experience. The knowledge that he will walk away from this island with is both spiritual and educational. The man knows everything there is to know about the human body from the top of your head to the bottom of your feet, inside and out. (pretty cool huh?)


With that being said, here's to you J. Kyle Phillips for all the early mornings and late nights of being stead fast towards the goal.
You never cease to amaze me.
Lets Celebrate!!!
And celebrate we did. Ross had a banquet for all the 4thies and it's kind of a big deal.
Everyone got all dressed up. There where smilies all around and the feeling of accomplishment was in the air. We have arrived at a landmark in our lives. We are far from done, but much closer than when we started. It's the small victories along the way that make this journey feel like it's bigger than us, and it's all apart of God's perfect plan.

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

2 comments:

  1. Taylor I love this! It brought a happy tear to my eye. I am so proud of Kyle and you. You BOTH deserve a pat on the back. In less than a month you'll be able to say "We did it" to Dominica and "Bring it on" to 5th, rotations, and then residency. With team Taylor and Kyle, anything can be done. You will both be forever in my hearts and my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi you're soooo sweet I'm gonna miss you!

    ReplyDelete