Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Charming Charlie


Charlie Guinn Phillips


You were born May 9th, 2012 at 5:17 in the afternoon.
You weighed in at a whopping 6 pounds 14 ounces, 
and 19 inches long
with 10 long fingers and 10 long toes. 
 You have a head full of light brown hair. Your eyelashes and eyebrows are a very light blonde. 
I have to say the lashes have a wonderful curl, and the brows have a perfect shape to them.
You have the prettiest great big blue eyes I have ever seen. 
Oh yes! I mustn't leave out how cute your little half face smile is that you shoot our way from time to time.  
It may be gas induced... 
But who cares I'll take what I can get, because those little smiles make my day!   
Yes we are totally the parents who sit and just stare at you and say over and over how beautiful we think you are.


You, me, and dad are settling into our new life of us now being 3 not just 2. It's only been 3 weeks and we can't imagine life without you in it. We have waited, wanted, and prayed for you for so long. Now you are here, and we are so blessed to have you in our lives. 
 We are all 3 learning as we go. So far it's not been too bad. Your day consists of sleeping, eating and pooping, and ours just revolve around all of that. Oh the life of a baby.

3 comments:

  1. Taylor she is just perfect! I love this post. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taylor I hadn't realized you had her, Congrats! Being a mom is the best thing in the world and you will be a great one. She is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS!!!! what a gorgeous baby!! you 3 look perfect together!

    ReplyDelete