Wednesday, June 15, 2011

With My Girls

Thank God for Skype!!!

This has been how I communicate with family for the past year and a half.
My nephews where beginning to think Kyle and I lived in the computer.


So to be able to see them in person, well, words can't describe how wonderful it was to hug their necks!

In person with Abram we did the crazy knee dance that we so brilliantly made up together, sang our ABC's, counted to 10, played some basketball, pointed out every truck that went down the road, and colored on everything, including the walls, and my computer charger when I wasn't looking. ;)

Gave Olin bottles, burped him, bathed him, and just watched him smile, giggle and sleep. He is a little angle baby.


I got to be in Maine for Mothers day this year. All of us together again made for days with lots of late night talks, laughing, crying and just solving all the worlds problems. It was great to all be together again.

I was able to be there for Hillary & Hannah's 25th B-Day which we celebrated with a pizza party at Flatbreads and then we were off to dance the night away.

So thankful to have amazing sisters who are my best friends.
Every time I hear this song it makes me think of you girls.
So ladies, this one's for you.

2 comments:

  1. What would we all have done without that in Dominica? I swear we would have all had to be on prozac:) Technology really is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure is!! With technology the world is shrinking.

    ReplyDelete